- Meditation is about focused listening inside, it’s about receptivity and following the breath. Even 1 minute serves.
- Fully embracing the present moment – in my experience “Spirit” is in the space between breaths, the silence between sounds, the void that surrounds and permeates tension or pain, even the space between the words on this page. WATCH this video to begin now to embrace the present moment.
- In the flow – This simple practice invites the energy of spirit to assist you with your task. Time passes or slows down and you’ll feel refreshed instead of tired. Go ahead try it today with your next task.
- Start by taking a task and looking at how it fits into the overall whole of your life and why you’re doing it. If you have to clean the kitchen and you don’t feel like it, recognize the larger goal. Your larger goal might be: “When I clean the kitchen, I create an organized space that gives me peace of mind” or “when I clean the kitchen, I create a clean and safe space for my family.”
- Begin and complete the task with the larger goal in mind. Put your whole body into it. Your thoughts about the larger goal, your feelings about the peace that comes from the clean space. Move with the cleaning (activity) as if you were dancing recognizing each movement.
- Do one thing at a time. Pay attention to one activity and really focus on it while remembering your greater goal.
- Repeat this exercise with other things you do every day to stay in the flow.
Bio Energetic Technician, Emotional Release Expert and International Holistic Lifestyle and Wellness Coach. I've been practicing since 2001. I serve women struggling with over doing, over giving and over thinking and subsequent low energy, emotional eating and chronic health issues as a result.